Couples/Marriage/Relationship Counselling & Psychotherapy Managing a relationship in the aftermath of a personal trauma can be very difficult. Especially when current problems are being avoided or ignored by one partner in the relationship and it is hard to carry on alone with all the responsibilities of every day life to cope with. It is challenging to try and want this relationship to continue in the hope some how it will all work out eventually, if only you could turn the clock back and start again. The reality is you cannot, but instead live in hope it will change as we lead busy life styles filled with responsibilities and stresses that caused the partnership to drift apart. I offer a service to support both of you. Difficulties can happen at any life stage in a relationship. Some couples request to work together as an alternative to working separately.
The following areas can have an impact on a relationship:-
- Abuse (Emotional/Psychological/Sexual)
- Abortion/Miscarriage/Infertility Issues
- Affairs/Betrayals/Mistrust situations
- Anger Issues
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Are you ready for Marriage or even to become a Parent?
- Career/Work related stress/Redundancy
- Child & Family issues
- Commitment difficulties
- Coping with a break up
- Cross Cultural relationships
- Depression/Isolation issues
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Escalating arguments
- Feeling badly treated by partner
- Internet Infidelity
- Impact of perinatal/postnatal depression on the relationship
- Does your professional life have an impact on your relationship?
- Lack of communication with partner
- Loss of a partner in a relationship
- Loss of intimacy
- Low confidence/self-esteem within relationships
- Mediation separation and divorce support
- Menopause (Female & Male)
- Midlife Crisis
- Psychological pain & hurt
- Pregnancy and Childbirth issues
- Repeating self destructive relationship patterns of behaviour
- Sense of something is missing/lost in your relationship
- Sexual issues
- Suicidal Thoughts
PLEASE NOTE:- Due to Covid-19 crisis face to face sessions no longer held in Old Oxted until such time.
Should you require sessions, these will be held Face to Face via online as a “Tele-Therapy” session interacting as though you were in the room with me, or alternatively by telephone from the comfort of your home.
You can contact me direct on 07762 81 81 02 or alternatively Catherine@clearingthoughts.co.uk
Contact me, to arrange a brief discussion on the telephone :-
I look forward to hearing from you…
(Telephone) 07762 81 81 02 (Please leave me a voicemail message, should I be unable to speak to you). Or alternatively, (Email) Catherine@ClearingThoughts.co.uk
Thursday & Friday 1pm-9pm